Therese Redmond is based in Walkers’ Irish office and is the Head of Listing Services – Ireland. Therese has been active in the listings business since 1998 bringing a wealth of experience and expertise to our Listings practice. While managing a client’s listing request, Therese works closely with lead counsel and is well known by many leading international law firms, arrangers, corporate services providers and investment managers.
Therese advises on the full range of capital markets transactions including MTN, ABS and Repack programmes; Corporate Debt and High Yield transactions; Sovereign Bonds; European and U.S. originated CLOs; ABS products spanning CMBS, RMBS, auto loan receivables, consumer loans; Insurance linked securities and Catastrophe bonds; Islamic bonds or “sukuk”; ECA financing vehicles; Green and ESG Bonds.
- acted as listing agent on European and U.S. CLOs for a number of high profile collateral managers;
- acted as listing agent on European CMBS transactions for a number of London-based arrangers, with experience spanning single loan and multi-loan borrower structures; also acted as listing agent on the first green CMBS transaction to list on Euronext Dublin;
- acted as listing agent on MTN and standalone transactions for a variety of international corporates, including some high profile green bond issuances;
- acted as listing agent on numerous sukuk and Islamic finance transactions for MENA-based corporates (e.g. real estate, agriculture, energy, petrochemical industries);
- acted as listing agent to the debut Eurobond listings of a number of issuers across Europe and emerging markets, including the first issuer to approve a prospectus in Ireland under PD3;
- acted as listing agent to a broad scope of ABS transactions including RMBS, receivables, loan repackagings and insurance linked securities; and
- acted as listing agent to several ECA capital markets take-out transactions, each listing on the regulated market and facilitating the purchase, and ultimate lease, of aircraft to some of the world’s largest airlines.