WPS partners with its clients to provide best in class service and maintain a competitive, predictable and fully transparent pricing model. As global regulatory requirements and investor-led demands have increased pressure on industry participants, the requirement for robust, independent and sophisticated director services is now higher than ever.
By partnering with WPS, you partner with experienced, technically unmatched independent directors and administrators who, supported by market leading technology, are fully equipped to provide best-in class fiduciary and administrative services to a broad range of structured and asset finance vehicles across multiple jurisdictions, all within a fully transparent cost model. Our core services include:
- Providing experienced, market-aware and technically sophisticated independent directors to SPVs of all kinds;
- Providing administration, record-keeping and registered office services through a team of skilled corporate services professionals;
- Acting as share trustee on “orphan” and off-balance sheet structures;
- Acting as trustee on debt-issuance and other trusts undertaking financing and investment transactions;
- Assisting with meeting independence, separateness and other requirements applicable to structured and asset finance transactions;
- Maintaining accounting books and records, preparation of annual financial statements under IFRS and working with an appointed audit firm to ensure the timely audit of the financial statements;
- Compliance with reporting and registration obligations affecting SPVs and clients who transact with them;
- Ensuring entities are compliant with all local governmental and regulatory reporting requirements, including AEOI, AML, Beneficial Ownership and Economic Substance;
- Providing dynamic solutions to global regulatory issues affecting SPVs and clients who transact with them.
In addition to our core services, WPS can assist clients with the following:
- Assisting clients with disposal of distressed or worthless assets and realisation of illiquid positions;
- Administration of international registry filings for SPVs involved in aircraft finance transactions;
- Providing independent pricing, conflicts support and other related services to asset manager clients;
- Preparing annual financial statements and interim management accounts under IFRS;
- Calculating VAT liabilities and filing of related returns and completing routine corporation tax filings; and
- Facilitating the provision of a dedicated professional to serve as a US Partnership Representative.
WPS is proud to have been recognised across fiduciary services as best in class as voted for by clients in 2018, 2019 and 2020.