Current Opportunities for a Career in Law
At Walkers we offer two programmes, each of which allows participants the opportunity to gain experience in a leading international financial services law firm.
- Our Trainee Solicitor Programme (which will reopen for applicates later this year) provides successful applicants with the best possible start to your career as a financial services lawyer.
- Our Legal Analyst @Walkers (LAW) Programme (re-opening mid-2023) enables us to identify candidates for our Trainee Solicitor Programme while also providing the analysts with a realistic insight of what it is like to work in a fast paced and high performance environment.
Legal Analyst Programme
Applications are now open for the Legal Analyst @ Walkers (LAW) Programme until 12 March 2023.
Your six to twelve month role as a Walkers legal analyst will be both challenging and rewarding. The legal analyst programme has been designed to support you in your journey to becoming a future trainee, associate and partner. Through this programme you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to develop your career and to enable successful programme participants to transition from being a legal analyst to a full time trainee with Walkers.
Watch: Introducing the Legal Analyst Programme at Walkers
Trainee Solicitor Programme
At Walkers, our continued growth and success as a firm is aligned to the talent of the people that we recruit and their development into successful lawyers. Our people are our greatest asset. They form our culture, make us stand apart from our competitors and are the reason why our clients choose to do business with us. We have an abundance of talented people in the firm which makes for a high-performing but also friendly environment. To maintain our position as a leading international law firm, we only recruit exceptional candidates for our trainee programme. We look for candidates with a strong educational record who are:
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, determined and invested in the long-term development of themselves and the success of our firm
- Commercially aware of the financial services sector
- Good communicators, problem solvers and team players
- Energetic and positive
In return we offer excellent training and career opportunities, mentorship and guidance throughout your traineeship and the opportunity to work with prominent international clients. You will be given challenging work and receive continuous feedback throughout each rotation.
Watch: Launch your Legal Career at Walkers
Watch: Life and Culture at Walkers