Walkers' restructuring team offers Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Irish and Jersey law advice on a global basis.
- We have worked on some of the largest restructurings in recent years.
- With experience gained in both the insolvency and the finance teams, we deal with transactional and contentious restructurings through one team of experts.
- We have extensive experience advising clients on complex, high-profile, cross-border restructurings and reorganisations.
- We advise on all aspects, including debt-to-equity swaps, distressed debt, asset finance and capital market products both in and out of court.
- We are consistently ranked in the top tier of all major ratings for our restructuring work.
Working closely with onshore law firms, major banks and accountancy firms, we have experience representing a broad range of stakeholders, including debtors, directors, creditors (including senior and mezzanine creditors and bondholders), shareholders and investors (such as pension companies, hedge funds and private equity houses).