Walkers' real estate group offers Irish law advice on all aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, financing, disposals, development, management and leasing.
We act for international private equity funds, lending institutions, developers, corporates, multinationals and private clients.
Our team has been involved in a number of recent prominent real estate transactions. Our priority is the delivery of high quality and client focused legal advice.
Our group comprises lawyers from domestic and international law firms. Working as a team with lawyers across a range of practice areas, Walkers real estate group are positioned to assist clients in the structuring of a wide range of real estate transactions.
Our particular areas of expertise include:
- Acquisition and disposal: acting for international and domestic clients and investors on acquisition and/or disposal of real estate including real estate portfolios. With our fund and tax expertise we are well placed to advise on the common vehicles used to acquire Irish real estate.
- Distressed property: advising lenders on the enforcement of real estate backed security. Advising insolvency practitioners on the management and sale of assets in receivership, liquidation and examinership.
- Loan portfolios: acting for clients on due diligence and acquisition of real estate backed loan portfolios.
- Landlord and tenant: acting for both landlords and tenants on all aspects of landlord and tenant law. We provide on-going management advice to landlords and asset managers.
- Real estate financing: acting for clients on real estate backed financing transactions.