Walkers' wealth structuring group has substantial experience of working with high and ultra-high net worth individuals, their advisers, family offices and fiduciaries, as well as many of the leading financial institutions globally, on all aspects of international wealth structuring.
Whilst we specialise in British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Guernsey and Jersey law, we take an holistic global approach in our advice to clients working with our unparalleled network of contacts throughout the world.
We fully understand the needs of wealthy internationally mobile families in ensuring the preservation of family wealth, including businesses, through the generations.
Walkers’ wealth structuring expertise encompasses the following areas:
- Advising trustees and administrators
- Art, jewellery, cars and other collectible assets
- Cayman Enterprise City applications
- Compliance and regulation of trusts
- Drafting all types of trust documents
- Family business governance and succession planning
- Fraud and asset tracing
- Investor and business-related immigration and employment
- Luxury yacht and aircraft
- Pension, both local and international
- Private holding companies
- Private trust companies
- Property (Cayman Islands)
- Regulatory and compliance
- Transactions involving trusts
- Trusts, including charitable and philanthropic trusts and entities
- Trust litigation
- Wills, probate and succession planning and disputes